Mercy Health — Anderson Hospital Orthopaedics and Sports Rehabilitation, Anderson is a department of Mercy Health — Anderson Hospital.
At Mercy Health, we are dedicated to using advanced treatments and developing personalized plans to help you reach your therapy goals. Your care team includes Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Athletic Trainers. We offer a wide variety of services to meet your needs.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY- HUMAN PERFORMANCE PROGAMS
- DRY NEEDLING
- CERTIFIED MANUAL THERAPIST
- BLOOD FLOW RESTRICTION TRAINING
- SPORTS CONCUSSION
- RETURN TO SPORTS TESTING
- INDUSTRIAL REHAB
- ANTI GRAVITY TREADMILL TRAINING
- CERTIFIED HAND THERAPY
- PRE/POST REHAB
- PILATES TRAINING
- VO2 MAX – ANAEROBIC THRESHOLD TESTING – BOD POD