One month each of; Plastics, Emergency Medicine, PM&R, SICU, General Surgery, Anesthesia, 3 months of General Orthopedics, and three months of Orthopedic Trauma.
Three months of Orthopedic Trauma, six months of General Orthopedics, and three months of Hand.
Three months of Orthopedic Trauma, three months of spine, three months of Foot & Ankle, and three months of Pediatric Orthopedics.
One month of Orthopedic Trauma, 3 months of Pediatric Orthopedics, 3 months of Sports Medicine, 5 months of General Orthopedics.
One month of Orthopedic Trauma, remaining rotations will be spent in General Orthopedics, with the last six months at the sponsoring institution.
- Up to 3 months of elective time is available in years 3-5 at the discretion of the Program Director.
- Research is a longitudinal experience throughout residency.
- PGY-1 Surgical Skills Course is a longitudinal experience during the PGY1 year.
- Residents will attend a yearly weekend workshop at Summa Health Care in Akron, focusing on Oncology. Also residents will attend a yearly weekend intensive Pediatric workshop at Akron Children’s Hospital in Akron Ohio.
- A Simulation Lab is located at all three sites. Suturing, casting, splinting, ECG reviews, sawbones, cadaver labs, codes, airway procedures, central line procedure, ACLS, PALS, and BLS is a small list of what the labs have to offer.
- Six hours of published, scheduled, and held didactic sessions per week.