By becoming a part of Mercy Health, you join a network of more than 1,500 providers that are here for you. Our team is not only here to help you grow professionally, but we are dedicated to ensuring that you are justly compensated for your work. That's why we offer competitive compensation, affordable health insurance, opportunities for career growth, the time off you need to spend with loved ones, and more.
We are the largest health care provider in the state of Ohio and the fourth-largest employer in the state. With more than 34,000 hardworking and expert employees, we are proud to bring our compassion and expertise to the communities we serve. Through their service, each and every employee has the ability to make an impact and bring our Mission to life.
Fair wage, compensation and benefits packages vary by job type, full-time or part-time status and location.
Benefit components could include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending or health reimbursement accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted fitness memberships at Mercy Health or partner facilities
- Be Well Within, our comprehensive well-being program designed to push you towards good health in mind, body and spirit
- Work/Life services through LifeMatters®