513-682-5197 | email@example.com
Group Fitness ClassesMercy HealthPlex offers over 100 land and aquatic group fitness classes each week. Our certified instructors will have you loving the latest fitness craze as well as the best of the standards. Our schedule include everything from high intensity and indoor cycling to yoga and pilates mat - it's like having every fitness studio under one roof. Best of all, Group Fitness classes are included in your membership, so be sure to try them all.
GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
Take the guesswork out of your fitness program and let one of our certified personal trainers help you develop a program that's tailored to your individual needs. Our trainers are nationally certified and can help you set realistic and achievable goals and then establish a plan to help you reach those goals safely and effectively. Plus, a trainer keeps track of your progress and keeps you motivated along the way.
Trainers help you get the most out of your workouts and fix common workout mistakes.
- Train all the muscles and not just the “beach” muscles to keep you balanced and less prone to injury.
- Incorporate resistance training into a weight loss program to help increase your metabolism and define muscles.
- Help you learn about the quality of the food you eat to help your body perform more efficiently.
- Create different workouts to keep your muscles guessing and your physical composition always improving.
- Make sure exercises are right for your body to keep workouts safe and decrease the chance of joint problems.
- Teach athletes how to train their whole bodies, not just isolated muscles, for optimal game performance.
Working with a personal trainer is the fastest and most efficient way to identify and target your fitness goals. Training sessions can be done one-on-one or with a small group on land or in the water. Contact Breanne Laprade, Fitness Director, at 513-682-5197 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be matched with the trainer that is right for you.
Group Personal Training
Group Personal Training provides you with the accountability of a group and the expertise of a trainer. Plus, you get the fun of working out with friends and family and a more affordable training option. Contact Breanne Laprade, Fitness Director, at 513-682-5197 or email@example.com to be matched with the trainer and group that is right for you.
AquaStretch is a groundbreaking technique that has clinically proven results in rehabilitation and athletic performance. Using weighted reistance in shallow water, the body is dynamically stretched to help restore mobility, decrease pain, increase training efficiency and sports performance, and enhance a general sense of well being. Contact Breanne Laprade, Fitness Director, at 513-682-5197 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WaterArt Instructor Training
If you're interested in becoming an aquatic fitness instructor, the HealthPlex has you covered. We're hosting WaterArt Instructor Certification classes on February 25-26. Click below for details.