Mercy Health provides easy access to leading physicians, advanced technology, experienced and compassionate caregivers, and a wide range of care. The organization is comprised of a staff of 9,000 employees and is affiliated with more than 1,800 physicians who represent a wide array of medical and surgical specialties.
Below is a list of specialized offerings provided by Mercy Health – West Hospital to help you be well.
- 24-Hour Emergency Department / Trauma
- Cancer Care / Oncology
- Cardiology / Open Heart
- Diabetes Care and Education
- Family Birthing Center / OB / Maternity
- Orthopaedic Care/Joint Replacement
- Outpatient Diagnostic Testing
- Pelvic Floor Center
- Primary and Specialty Care Physicians
- Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Robot-Assisted Surgery
- Women's Health Center
West Hospital offers endoscopy services from Mercy Health – West Hospital Endoscopy, located at 3654 Werk Road, Cincinnati, OH 45248, 513-451-6001. West Hospital Endoscopy is open Monday-Friday (closed Wednesdays) from 6:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Mercy Health - West Hospital services provided off-campus:
- Mercy Health - Harrison Medical Center
- Mercy Health - Harrison Medical Center Anticoagulation Clinic
- Mercy Health - Harrison Medical Center (Physical Therapy)
- Mercy Health - Queen City Medical Center
- Mercy Health - Queen City Medical Center Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Mercy Health - The Heart Institute, Harrison
- Mercy Health - West Hospital Endoscopy