Mercy Health – Cincinnati Seeking to Fill More than 45 Nursing Positions at April 13 Job Fair in Bond Hill
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, will hold a State Tested Nursing Assistant and Patient Care Assistant job fair from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. on Thursday, April 13 at Mercy Health’s Home Office in Bond Hill, located at 1701 Mercy Health Place (formerly 1701 Showcase Drive), Cincinnati, 45237.
Mercy Health is seeking to fill more than 45 new and open positions for STNAs and PCAs at Mercy Health – West Hospital, The Jewish Hospital – Mercy Health and Mercy Health West Park, a senior living community.
Salaries vary based on experience.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and consistently ranked as one of the top health systems in the United States for clinical performance and efficiency. Each year, it provides hundreds of millions of dollars in community benefit, supporting programs that help more people access healthcare and improve the health of our communities
Mercy Health offers:
- full-time and part-time positions
- competitive wages with a substantial sign-on bonus, available for a limited time
- full medical, dental and vision benefits
- an opportunity to make a positive impact on your community’s health
If you are unable to attend, you can email your resume to email@example.com or apply online by:
- visiting www.mercy.com
- clicking on “Careers and Job Openings”
- clicking “Search and Apply for Jobs” on the right hand side of the page
- typing “STNA” or “PCA” under keyword search and “Cincinnati” under location
There is no need to apply for jobs ahead of time but Mercy Heath encourages attendees to bring their resumes to the fair. Mercy Health representatives will discuss the career opportunities with attendees and show them how to apply online at www.mercy.jobs.
Mercy Health is a non-smoking workplace. Non-smokers preferred.