Mercy Health – West Park Hosting Three Hiring Events to Fill 30 Nursing Positions
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that Mercy Health – West Park, a senior living facility offering the full spectrum of senior care and rehabilitation, is hosting three hiring events to fill 30 new and open positions for registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and state tested nursing assistants.
The hiring events take place at Mercy Health – West Park, which is located at 2950 West Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45238, on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 2-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 2-8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10 a.m.-noon
Salaries vary based on experience. Hiring managers will be on site.
There is no need to apply for jobs ahead of time but Mercy Heath encourages attendees to bring their resumes to the event. Mercy Health representatives will discuss the career opportunities with attendees and show them how to apply online at mercy.com.
If you are unable to attend, you can email your resume to Marnetta Prude at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by:
- Visiting mercy.com/en/cincinnati/about-us/careers-and-job-openings
- Clicking on “Search and Apply for Jobs”
- Typing “West Park” under job ID/keyword search
West Park is part of Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio and one that is consistently ranked as one of the top health systems in the United States for clinical performance and efficiency.
Mercy Health offers:
- full-time and part-time positions
- competitive wages
- full medical, dental and vision benefits
- an opportunity to make a positive impact on your community’s health
Mercy Health is a non-smoking workplace. Non-smokers preferred.