Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
Proud to serve Mercy Health hospitals in Greater Cincinnati
Mercy Health – Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons offer comprehensive procedures for patients with coronary artery disease (CAD), valve disease, aortic pathology, arrhythmias as well as benign and malignant disorders of the chest. Our board-certified team of surgeons will work with your cardiologist, pulmonologist, other specialist or family doctor to determine the best personalized approach for your treatment.
- Minimally invasive and robotic lung procedures
- Treatment of benign and malignant lung diseases
- Esophageal surgery
- Mediastinal lymph node dissections
- Treatment of benign and malignant mediastinal masses
- Treatment of pericardial and bronchogenic cysts
- Hyperhidrosis surgery
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Valve procedures – repair and replacement, transcatheter valve replacements
- Aortic surgery – aneurysm repair
- Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Treatment of pericardial disorders
Proudly serving Mercy Health hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati area, so you can get the care you need close to home.
- Mercy Health – Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health – Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health – West Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital – Mercy Health
As the region’s top board-certified surgeons, they are experts in their field – It’s their mission to offer you award-winning care when you need it most.