NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CARDIAC CARE THAT'S CLOSE TO YOUR HEART
offer you the peace of mind that comes from trusting our advanced cardiac care program.
Nationally Recognized Excellence
- Springfield Regional Medical Center offers state-of-the-art cardiac care and boasts a door-to-balloon time of just 58 minutes—significantly lower than the national average of 90 minutes. In a heart attack situation, every minute counts for saving heart muscle.
- Springfield Regional also excels in performance of carotid endarterectomies (CE), with more than 400 CEs performed since 2004, and a success rate of 99.75%--well above the American Heart Association benchmark.
- Springfield Regional excels in Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) performance with more than 1480 performed since 2006. Springfield Regional was rated 10 out of 12 stars (the national average is eight) by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Springfield Regional Medical Center also received the Premier Award for Highest Quality and Lowest Cost and the Premier Award for being in the top 1% of Medicare providers for CABG.
- Springfield Regional Medical Center has earned Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Community Mercy Health Partners heart surgery has a 3-star rating for quality from The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (only 12 percent of heart centers attain this level)
- Springfield Regional excels in Open Heart Surgery and has performed more than 2080 since 2006.
Community invited to An Evening Out for Heart Health
The public is invited to An Evening Out for Heart Health, a fun, informative event that will be held by Community Mercy Health Partners on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at the Courtyard Marriott in downtown Springfield. The evening includes a health fair, engaging speakers, dinner, wine, door prizes and a silent auction. New to this year’s event is a Heart Hero Award to an individual who embodies heart health for themselves and others ...Read More ❯