At St. Rita’s Medical Center, we pride ourselves in offering quality healthcare. We are honored to be accredited by many medical groups and organizations. These accreditations help us to ensure that we are offering the best service to you. Some of the many groups that are accredited at St. Rita’s include:
- St. Rita’s is a Verified Level II Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons.
- St. Rita’s is a member of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group and participates in clinical trials through its affiliation with the Mayo Clinic.
- St. Rita’s Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), the American Association of Blood Banks and the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists.
- St. Rita’s Allison Radiation Oncology Center has received accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The Center is one of six Radiation Oncology Centers in Ohio and 134 in the United States with the certification.
- St. Rita’s Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs are certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- St. Rita’s Echocardiography Lab has a Certificate of Accreditation in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography testing from the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories.
- St. Rita’s Homecare services are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is certified by Medicare.
- St. Rita’s inpatient rehabilitation, Work Oriented Rehabilitation Center (WORC) and Pain Education Rehabilitation Center (PERC) are certified by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Mammography services available at the Women’s Wellness Center at St. Rita’s, Delphos and Putnam County Ambulatory Care Centers and stereotactic breast biopsies are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- St. Rita’s Oncology program is fully accredited by The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
- St. Rita’s Sleep Disorders Center is accredited by The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. It is the only sleep lab in the 10-county region with this distinction.
- St. Rita's Health Management Group has been awarded continued Recognition from the American Diabetes Association
- St. Rita's Medical Center - Donation Council earned the Service, Teamwork, Attitude, Respect (S.T.A.R) award for demonstrating exemplary service, teamwork, attitude and respect in the donation process.