It takes special people to work with children with special needs. The St. Rita's Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation Center (PARC) has such a team of special people.
For you and your child we provide care with an ABC attitude:
Our kid-friendly outpatient center and staff make it easy to get the care your child needs.
Our team provides services for many problems your child may face, which may include:
- Injuries to Muscles, Bones, Spinal Cord or Head
- Diseases of the Muscles or Nervous System
- Delays in Motor Skills
- Problems with Self-Care Behavior
- Delays in Speech, Language and Feeding
- Sensory Problems Such as Sensitivity to Touch or Sound
What to Expect
You will be with your child and provided with information during each step of the evaluation and treatment process. After the evaluation you will discuss results with the team and help develop your child's plan of care.
Enjoyable and Rewarding Care
If your child requires rehabilitative care, our team will make your child's time enjoyable and rewarding. The services provided will be based upon the special needs of your child and can include:
- Speech, Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Training in Infant Massage
- Equipment Assistance (such as Braces and Wheelchairs
- Splinting of Arms and Legs
- Special Movement Classes (Such as Karate)
- Case Management Services
How do I get a referral?
If you are concerned about your child and you are not sure what is needed please let your doctor know your concerns. Your doctor can make a referral by calling (419) 226-9019 or (800) 232-7762 extension 9019. If you need more information please do not hesitate to call (419) 226-9019.
The Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation Center at St. Rita's accepts most insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid.