Highest Technology, Fast Answers, Patient Comfort
Mercy has a full complement of diagnostic capabilities for patients in Lorain County, including
- Mercy Diagnostic Centers where you will find highly experienced, certified radiologists and technologists who perform and analyze MRIs, CT/PET scans, X-rays and digital mammography.
- High-field open MRI at Mercy Diagnostic Center —the only one of its kind between Cleveland and Ann Arbor. It provides clear, fast and accurate images.
- The Women’s Health Center in Lorain, which offers digital mammography, breast biopsy and bone density testing.
- Mercy Heart Institute, which offers diagnostic tools such as balloon angioplasty, echocardiogram, EKG and others.
- Cardiopulmonary diagnostics at Mercy Allen Hospital in Oberlin offering pulmonary function screening, oximetry and other tests.
For more information about our MRI/CT/PET scan radiology services at Mercy Diagnostic Center in Elyria, please call 440-324-3226.
To schedule a digital mammogram, please call 440-960-4050.
For more information about cardiopulmonary diagnostics at Mercy Allen Hospital in Oberlin, please call 440-775-1211.