Lorain County's Only Accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
In the private, home-like setting of the Women’s Health Center at Mercy Regional Medical Center in Lorain, we want your experience with us to feel reassuring and at ease. When you come in for your health screening and diagnostic needs, your comfort is our goal. Even the gowns we provide for mammograms are more like the robes you would find in a spa.
Services we offer include:
- Digital mammography for improved image quality and clarity
- Bone density testing
- Breast biopsies, including both stereotactic and ultrasound, as well as needle localizations
- Educational materials on mammograms and breast health, including instructions on how to do self breast exam
- Nurse navigator who helps patients through each step of the process, from screening to detection to diagnosis.
- Access to a network of physicians including obstetricians and gynecologists who care for overall women’s health
To schedule a digital mammogram, call 440-245-1012.