Join our Physician Team
Current provider opportunities at Lourdes and Mercy Medical Associates in Paducah, KY
Mercy Medical Associates (MMA) is Lourdes' employed physician’s practice. MMA is the largest multi-specialty group in the region, with over 100 providers recognized for its mission orientation and patient-focused care. MMA offers a competitive compensation package with work RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, relocation assistance, health, dental, vision, disability, medical malpractice, CME allowance and days off. Hospital EMR is EPIC.
Physician Opportunities: (MD, DO)
- Market leader in cardiovascular services seeks BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join group of five physicians including one physician trained in structural heart. The clinic is supported by five Nurse Practitioners, and the cath lab is supported by two Nurse Practitioner. You will need to read Echos, Stress Tests and EKGs. This physician will also be seeing consults in community hospitals and patients in outreach clinics, call is 1:4. Office is connected to the hospital.
- BE/BC General Cardiologist will be joining a well-respected group of four Interventional Cardiologist including a Structural Heart Cardiologists and one General Cardiologist. The clinic is supported by three Nurse Practitioners, and the cath lab is supported by one Nurse Practitioner. Our Cardiology program boasts and high diagnostic volume and you will need to read Echos, Stress Tests, EKGs, etc. This physician will also be seeing consults in community hospitals and patients in outreach clinics, call is 1:5. EMR is EPIC. Office is connected to the hospital.
- Mercy Medical Associates seeks a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our growing program. The current practice encompasses all components of adult cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (on-pump and off-pump), Hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease (including minimally access approaches), ablations (concomitant and stand-alone) for atrial fibrillation, and mechanical circulatory assist devices. The thoracic surgical aspect of the practice comprises minimally invasive lung surgery, VATS, and esophageal surgery. Modern state-of-the-art facility with two Hybrid surgery rooms. Practice is attached to the hospital. Integrated Cardiovascular Institute with team approach including all cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular physicians.
- Lourdes is currently seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist. Will be joining a well-respected group of four Interventional Cardiologists including a Structural Heart Cardiologist. The clinic is supported by three Nurse Practitioners, and the cath lab is supported by two Nurse Practitioner. Call is 1:4. EMR is EPIC. Office is connected to the hospital.
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician. Lourdes has available both day (7AM to 7PM) and night (7PM to 7AM) shifts. Working 7 days on and 7 days off. Three physicians on days and one at night with Nurse Practitioner helping days. Procedure skills and ICU coverage required.
- Mercy Medical Associates is seeking a BC/ BE Neurosurgeon to meet the growing demand for neurological surgery services at Lourdes Hospital. Our progressive Neuroscience service line includes a recent expansion of epilepsy monitor unit, established cancer program, actively working towards stroke accreditation, OR outfitted with new microscope and state of the art brain navigation software. On site MRI is equipped with neuro package. We are looking for a physician to provide compassionate, high quality and personalized care to the residents of the Western Kentucky and surrounding areas. The candidate will collaborate with an exceptional team of a neurosurgeon and neurologists. In addition, will have the support of skilled Nurse Practitioners and a Physician Assistant. The clinic is located within steps of the operating room creating efficiency of flow. The candidate will also be a part of the area's largest multi-specialty group with a large referral base of primary care providers.
Primary Care (outpatient)
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine and/or Family Medicine candidate to join a well-respected primary care network. Working Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Joining market leader with over 50 primary care providers. Outpatient Psychiatry available, Pain Management on site, and 24/7 Hospitalist. See about 20-25 patients daily.
- Lourdes is seeking a BE/BC General Psychiatrist. Will be joining a well-respected behavioral health group and supported by four nurse practitioners. Mercy Behavioral Health Institute has 24 adult beds and 10 geriatric beds. This physician will be seeing 10- 12 patients per day in the adult inpatient unit. Separate Outpatient Unit connected to the hospital. Hospital EMR is EPIC. Inpatient and outpatient opportunities available. Hours routinely are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and call would be 1:4. Newly renovated unit.
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Urologist. Will be joining a well-respected group of one physician and 2 advanced practice providers with the region’s largest multi-specialty group. Office is connected to the hospital. DaVinci Robot available.
If you are interested or would like more information on any of these opportunities, please contact:
Emily Wilson, Director of Physician Services