Join our Physician Team
Current provider opportunities at Lourdes and Mercy Medical Associates in Paducah, KY
Mercy Medical Associates (MMA) is Lourdes' employed physician’s practice. MMA is the largest multi-specialty group in the region, with over 100 providers recognized for its mission orientation and patient-focused care. MMA offers a competitive compensation package with work RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, relocation assistance, health, dental, vision, disability, medical malpractice, CME allowance and days off. Hospital EMR is EPIC.
Physician Opportunities: (MD, DO)
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist. Will be joining a well-respected group of four Interventional Cardiologist including a Structural Heart Cardiologists and an Electrophysiologist. The clinic is supported by three Nurse Practitioners, and the cath lab is supported by one Nurse Practioner. You will need to read Echos, Stress Tests and EKGs. This physician will also be seeing consults in community hospitals and patients in outreach clinics, call is 1:5. Office is connected to the hospital.
- Mercy Medical Associates seeks a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our growing program. The current practice encompasses all components of adult cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (on-pump and off-pump), Hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease (including minimally access approaches), ablations (concomitant and stand-alone) for atrial fibrillation, and mechanical circulatory assist devices. The thoracic surgical aspect of the practice comprises minimally invasive lung surgery, VATS, and esophageal surgery. Recent graduates encouraged to apply. Modern state-of-the-art facility with two Hybrid surgery rooms. Practice is attached to the hospital. Integrated Cardiovascular Institute with team approach including all cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular physicians.
- Lourdes seeks a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join a busy, well-respected group of physicians. Current ED volume of 36,000 annual visits with 37 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of mid-level coverage. Our physician team works a combination of 8 and 9 hour day and afternoon shifts with an 11 hour shift. Full time physicians work on average 145-155 hours per month. Our newly redesigned department has 18 beds, including 2 trauma bays along with a 6 bed fast track staffed by our mid-level providers. Our department also includes a separate Behavioral Access Center for psychiatric screening and intake along with a 4 bed Clinical Decision Unit. Our admission rate is about 20%, with approximately 65% of those admissions to our Hospitalist team.
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC candidate to join a well-respected Primary Care group. Working Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Joining three other physicians and two Nurse Practitioners. Outpatient Psychiatry available, Pain Management on site, and 24/7 Hospitalist. Call is 1:3 very low calls after hours. See about 20-25 patients daily with inpatient census 2-4.
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician. Lourdes has available both day (7AM to 7PM) and night (7PM to 7AM) shifts. Working 7 days on and 7 days off. Two physicians on days and one at night with Nurse Practitioner helping days. Procedure skills and ICU coverage required. Also seeking a Medical Director of the Hospitalist Program.
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join a well-respected group of two physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. Great compensations with benefits. Call would be 1:4 clinic, see approximately 20-25 patients, rounding at two hospitals within a few miles of each other.
- Lourdes is seeking a BE/BC General Psychiatrist. Will be joining a well-respected group of three psychiatrists and supported by four nurse practitioners. Mercy Behavioral Health Institute has 21 adult beds and 13 geriatric beds. This physician will be seeing 10- 12 patients per day in the adult inpatient unit. Separate Outpatient Unit connected to the hospital. Hospital EMR is EPIC. Inpatient and outpatient opportunities available. Hours routinely are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and call would be 1:6. Newly renovated unit.
- Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Urologist. Will be joining a well-respected group of two urologists and one midlevel. Office is connected to the hospital.
If you are interested or would like more information on any of these opportunities, please contact:
Emily Wilson, Director of Physician Services