Student Information for Healthcare Professions
Thank you for your interest in Lourdes. Our goal is to provide students with a meaningful clinical experience while we continue to provide high quality, safe patient care.
Types of individual student experiences provided at Lourdes include:
- Role transition experience
- Future Physicians Program (separate application)
In order for you to schedule a clinical experience at Lourdes, the following criteria must be met:
- Current school name and program, so we can verify current contract.
- Copies of course objectives for experience, including course title, length of experience requested and sponsoring faculty name from your school.
- Complete our online orientation program by clicking HERE, reviewing the material, printing and signing the regulatory documentation packet.
Lourdes contract stipulates that school warrants that students have a current background check and drug screen on file. We also require a TB test. Your school may require you to obtain these at your own expense. Lourdes does not provide this screening or testing for students. DO NOT send medical records or criminal background checks to Lourdes.
After completing these steps, contact the appropriate person to schedule clinical time:
| Ashlyn Robertson