Your secure, online health connection
Your health is important to you around the clock — not just during office hours. That’s why we offer MyChart. It puts everything you need to manage your health right at your fingertips. Use your computer, tablet or smartphone to connect with your doctor, any time.
My Chart Users
Have a MyChart activation code?
|Sign In||Create your Account|
Now offering Evisits
Consult your doctor without leaving home with an Evisit. An ideal solution when you have have a common, non-urgent medical issue, a MyChart Evisit is easy to book online from home, the office or wherever is convenient for you.
Through MyChart, you can:
- Start an Evisit
- Schedule, request or cancel appointments
- Check current and past test results
- Request a prescription refill
- Ask your doctor a question
- View your child’s or dependent’s medical records
- Review your medical history
- See your doctor's notes from your appointment using OpenNotes
- Provide information access to referring doctors
New to MyChart?
In order to use MyChart, you need a MyChart activation code. Please call our MyChart Help Desk at 844-552-4278 to request an activation code.
Have a Problem?
A live MyChart expert is ready to assist you 24/7 every day of the year. If you have forgotten your MyChart username or password, or if you have tried unsuccessfully to login to your MyChart account, please call the Mercy MyChart Help Desk at 844-55-CHART (844-552-4278). They can also provide you with a new activation code if your original one is lost or expired — as well as help you find your medical information once you login.
MyChart Mobile is now available on your Apple iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad® or on your Android™ phone. This does not replace the web-based MyChart and does not include all of the same features – and you will need to create a MyChart account before you can access MyChart Mobile.
Once your MyChart account is set up, here’s how to access MyChart Mobile:
- Download the free MyChart app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Once you’ve launched the app, select your healthcare provider from the list.
- Enter your MyChart username and password, and begin using MyChart Mobile.
Download MyChart Mobile
Please note: MyChart should not be used for urgent medical matters
Please do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For medical emergencies, please call 911. For urgent medical matters, call your doctor’s office.
iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. and Android is a trademark of Google Inc.