- Decide on transportation and plan the quickest route to the hospital
- Make a list of the names and phone numbers of people to call when you are admitted to the hospital and after delivery
- Choose a pediatrician (baby doctor)
- Arrange for child care for other children, if needed
- Decide if you will breast or bottle feed your baby
Discuss pain management and anesthesia options with your physician
When the time comes to deliver your baby, or if your doctor tells you to go to the hospital before you are due, we know you don’t want to hassle with paperwork. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to register for delivery ahead of time. With our preregistration service, you’ll experience the comfort of knowing your registration information will be processed quickly.
Click to download:
Maternity Preregistration Information
What to bring to the hospital:
- Pack your bag several weeks ahead of time:
- Clothes to wear home from the hospital
- Good supporting bras
- Pack for the baby, too!
- Clothes for the trip home including a hat
- Car seat