High School and College Sports Programs
Athletic Trainer Team Coverage:Excel Sports Medicine offers athletes a comprehensive, aggressive approach to sports medicine and recovery. With 10 certified athletic trainers on staff, Excel is a perfect match for local high schools and colleges in providing extra coverage and support on and off the field.
Athletic training services and coverage is available for area schools by our Ohio li-censed athletic trainers. Coverage can include daily or weekly injury checks to assess athletic injuries, as well as referral and rehabilitation suggestions.
Contracted services can include:
- Daily on-site injury assessment, treatment and rehab of athletic injuries
- Daily and evening practice coverage
- Game day coverage for both home and visiting teams
- Student aid supervision and educational programs
- Certification classes for coaches, including American Red Cross CPR and first aid certification
- Communication with coaches, athletic directors and school administrators
- Working with team physicians and other licensed practitioners for follow-up treatment and rehab plans
- Ongoing educational programs for staff, administrators, parents and players
Excel Sports Medicine currently assists the following area college and schools with athletic training coverage to keep local studathletes in the game:
Springfield High School
Clark State Community College
Emmanuel Christian High School
Southeastern High School
Triad High School
West Liberty High School
Yellow Springs High School
If you or someone you know is interested in athletic training coverage for a team or an event, please call Excel Sports Medicine at 937-342-5600.