Healthy Happy Hour
Mercy Health - West Hospital is holding a free Healthy Happy Hour on Thursday, August 4, from 5-8 p.m. The event takes place in the auditorium at West Hospital, 3300 Mercy Health Blvd., Cincinnati, OH 45211.
There will be presentations based on the medical topics and procedures our patients ask about most often, as outlined in this event schedule:
- 5:30 – 5:45 p.m. - Welcome & West Hospital Update, Brad Bertke, West Hospital’s newly appointed president. Host: Jason Mattingly, MD, Regional Medical Director for Primary Care
- 5:45 – 6:15 p.m. - Joint Tech: A discussion of the latest techniques and technology for total joint replacement, Brion Moran, MD, Orthopaedic Surgery & Reconstruction
- 6:15 – 6:45 - Gut Check: Common colorectal problems, Cory Barrat, MD, Colorectal Surgery
- 6:45 – 7:15 p.m. – AFib & Your Heart: Causes, effects and treatments for atrial fibrillation, Moses Wananu, MD, Cardiology/Electrophysiology
- 7:15 - 7:45 p.m. - Push Back on Stroke: EMS and Emergency Department innovations in stroke treatment, Chip Shaw, MD, Emergency Medicine and Tom Dietz, West Hospital EMS Coordinator
In addition to the presentations, attendees will also enjoy:
- Wine tasting and appetizers provided by Bridgetown Finer Meats
- Beer tasting from Northern Row Brewery
- Chair massages provided by Queen City HealthPlex
- Sterling Purses & More shopping sponsored by West Hospital Auxiliary
- Free health screenings
- Education & information tables
Healthy Happy Hour is a free event, but space is limited. To register, please call 513-215-0211 or register online at EventBrite.com and search: Mercy Health - West Hospital August 4 Healthy Happy Hour.
Healthy Happy Hour is sponsored by General Electric Credit Union and Northern Row Brewery.