You're Almost There!
With My Mercy Health Visit Pre-Check, there’s no need for messy clipboards or forms when you arrive at your doctor’s office. Download our app and so you can complete your paperwork for an upcoming visit when and where it’s convenient for you.
After creating / logging into your My Mercy Health account and signing in to the app:
- Click the ‘Connect to MyChart’ button and enter or create one-time credentials to link your patient record
- Navigate to ‘My Appointments’ from the home screen
- Select your upcoming appointment and complete Visit Pre-Check
If you already have the app, open it and go to My Appointments and click on Visit Pre-Check.
Don’t see these options in your My Mercy Health account? Call our Help Desk number: 855-460-1534.
The My Mercy Health app is the all-in-one patient portal where you can:
- Access your health records
- Pre-register for upcoming appointments
- Find providers, practice locations and specialists that fit your needs
- Manage appointments and prescriptions
- Discover much, much more
Want to know more about the My Mercy Health app? Visit our FAQ page.