The application deadline to apply for our program is March 1, 2022 via email: email@example.com. Applicants will be contacted by mid-March. Interviews typically occur during the third or fourth week of March.
We require you to include these documents in your application:
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation, one from a direct advisor
- An updated CV
The Lima community and Mercy Health St. Rita’s Medical Center welcome you to this exciting time in your training and congratulate you on your educational and training achievements.
We are looking for motivated, intellectually curious, team-focused professionals who have a true passion for providing evidenced based treatment, with a focus on health psychology.
- Approval from director of clinical training prior to sending application
- MUST be in good standing at an APA-accredited graduate program in clinical or counseling psychology
- Master’s degree is preferred but not required
- Health psychology experience is preferred but not required