How to Apply — Transitional Year at St. Vincent Medical Center
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications, please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax.
FREIDA Program Identifier: 999-38-00-165
NRMP Program Identifier: 1580999P0
The deadline for applications is December 15 the prior year.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications and supply required documents for full consideration:
- Graduation within the past two years
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable) prior to NRMP match deadline
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS of USMLE or COMLEX
- USMLE Step score of 220 or above on first attempt is preferred
- Have clinical, hands-on experience within the last two years is preferred (does not include observership or research)
- Dean’s letter
- Additional two letters of reference from practicing physicians
- Medical school transcript with no failed classes/rotations
VISA sponsorship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.