Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications, please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax.
FREIDA Program Identifier: 999-38-00-165
NRMP Program Identifier: 1580999P0
The deadline for applications is December 15 the prior year.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications and supply required documents for full consideration:
- Graduation within the past two years
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable) prior to NRMP match deadline
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS of USMLE or COMLEX
- USMLE Step score of 220 or above on first attempt is preferred
- Have clinical, hands-on experience within the last two years is preferred (does not include observership or research)
- Dean’s letter
- Additional two letters of reference from practicing physicians
- Medical school transcript with no failed classes/rotations
VISA sponsorship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.