Sports and Recreation
Gretchen Aberg, Fitness Supervisor
513-624-1860 | email@example.com
Private Basketball Coaching
Anderson HealthPlex offers professional basketball coaching to take your child's game to the next level. Former University of Cincinnati Bearcat, Alex Meacham, challenges your child to be his or her best in the game and in life. Coaching Sessions Focus On:
- Developing Confidence, Self-Esteem and Mental Toughness
- Building Skills in Ball Handling, Shooting, Footwork/Speed
- Defensive and Offensive Principles
- Becoming a Student of the GameStart With a Free Assessment:30-Minute Meeting with Player and Parent(s)
- Assessment of Skills
- Establishment of Short and Long Term Goals
- Evaluation of Synergies and Focus
Private Basketball Coaching is available in one-on-one or group sessions. Contact Terri Pierce at 513-624-1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free assessment.
Martial Arts for Children & Adults
This family-friendly martial arts program instills confidence, self-esteem and focus while improving fitness. Students learn the fundamentals of Tae Kwon Do, progressing to more advanced techniques with the opportunity to attain the rank of Black Belt.
MARTIAL ARTS CLASS SCHEDULE
The adult league program provides weekly competitive round-robin play in 2 different levels. Each league meets once a week for 8 weeks followed by a 2 week playoff. Contact Bob Temp at 513-233-6495 for more information.