As the region’s leading breast care facility, the Breast Center at The Jewish Hospital stands out for these reasons:
- Comprehensive services, including 3D digital tomosynthesis mammography, ultrasound, MRI, breast biopsies, and breast cancer rehabilitation
- Expert multidisciplinary team involved in breast care and disease treatment
- Convenient hours and facilities, including Saturdays and evenings
- On-site radiologists and surgeons
- Breast Health Nurse Navigators to educate you and coordinate care, ensuring that you have a supportive team of specially trained nurses to advocate on your behalf
- Active participation in clinical research to ensure the most current treatment of breast disease
- Compassionate care in a nurturing, comfortable environment
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and the American College of Radiology (ACR)
Learn more about the Breast Center at The Jewish Hospital
Mercy Health partners with OHC (Oncology Hematology Care, Inc.), giving our patients greater access to cancer specialists. OHC and Mercy Health doctors work collaboratively to offer the best comprehensive care for patients, using regular cancer conferences to ensure the patient gets all the help she needs without unnecessary duplication. Call 1-800-710-4674 or visit the OHC website for more information.
Over 20,000 women choose us each year. The Jewish Hospital — Mercy Health is your best choice for breast care. Find a breast care specialist by calling 513-956-3729 to schedule your appointment.