Mercy Health is proud to be the presenting sponsor of the Heart Mini.
The day before the marathons and heart walks, the Heart Mini Health & Fitness Expo will offer fitness events, such as CycleBar and Zumba, as well as free health information, shoe and apparel sales, fun activities in the Kid's Zone and plenty of giveaways from various sponsors and vendors. Registered Heart Mini participants must pick up their race packets at the Expo between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Stop by the Expo for the following Mercy Health attractions:
- Receive free health screenings including blood pressure and BMI checks
- Get your annual mammogram at the Mobile Mammography Unit (outside the convention center)*
- Participate in a tennis demo from Mercy HealthPlex instructors (in the Kid's Zone)
- Take a low-impact walk or run on the AlterG®Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
- Get dressed up and capture a fun photo at the "Mercy Health Selfie" station
- Help fill the "Tree of Hope" with encouraging and supportive thoughts for Mercy Health oncology patients
- Walk through the giant, inflatable human heart (self-guided)
- Make an appointment with a Mercy Health Physician or enroll in MyChart
*This screening is covered by most insurance carriers, but you should verify that Mercy Health and The Jewish Hospital are in-network providers with your insurance carrier. For more information prior to receiving a mammogram from Mercy Health, please call 513-686-3300.