I am proud of the legacy of Mercy Health - Springdale Family Medicine. Our practice has been part of the Springdale community for over 100 years! I love being a part of this community and caring for patients in the neighborhood. My wife and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our kids and grandchildren.
- Age Groups Seen
- Hospital Affiliations
Mercy Health Physicians Cincinnati, LLCMercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
University Of Maryland Residency, 1977
University Of Maryland Internship, 1975
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center Medical School, 1974
American Board of Family Medicine Board Certification
Find Locations Near You
Information is subject to change without notice. Please contact your insurance provider for confirmation.
- Aetna Better Health OH
- Aetna Commercial & Aetna Medicare OH
- Aetna Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- Aetna Whole Health ACO OH
- AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid OH
- Anthem KY & OH
- Buckeye Health Plan OH
- CareSource OH
- Cigna OH
- CIN-MHS MSSP
- CommuniCare Medicare Advantage OH
- Devoted Health Medicare Advantage OH
- Direct Health Connect/H2B OH
- Frontpath Health Coalition OH
- HealthSmart OH
- Humana Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- Humana OH
- Immergrun OH
- Medicaid OH
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medicare OH
- Medicare Railroad KY & OH
- Medigold OH
- Molina Medicare & Medicaid OH
- Multiplan OH
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio Healthy
- Paramount Medicare and Medicaid Advantage OH
- Payer Provider
- Perennial Medicare Advantage OH
- Quality Care Partners PPO OH
- Sagamore OH
- The Health Plan OH
- Three Rivers Health Plan OH
- TRICARE Prime-Humana Military KY & OH
- United Healthcare OH
- United Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- USA MCO OH
- Valor Health Plan OH
- Wellcare Meridian MI
Ratings & Reviews
We believe in your choice to find the best care possible. With that in mind, it’s important to us that you have all the information you need readily available when considering making an appointment. We think it’s key that you understand how the Patient Satisfaction Rating works. Learn more about our survey process.
|< 2 3 4 5 6 >|
Dr. Webb was very interested in each of my areas of concern. He made sure he answered all of my questions, provided written information on my condition, and discussed the possible options for treatment. I did not feel rushed, and we were able to address all of my questions and concerns.
Dr. Webb is the best!
Dr. Webb is very experienced and knowledgeable with a good bedside manner.
My physician is a good doctor and compassionate.
Dr webb is great
He was very thorough in answering my questions. He has been my primary care physicians since the early 1970's.
Dr. Webb was, as always, amazing. I'm just out of the hospital after a major surgery with complications. We thought we understood why my feet were swollen and I was anemic but he explained totally different causes which altered the decisions about my care.
Always talks to me about what he is seeing and what I should try/do!