Mercy Health cardiothoracic surgeons offer comprehensive procedures for patients with coronary artery disease (CAD), valve disease, aortic pathology, arrhythmias as well as benign and malignant disorders of the chest. Our board-certified team of heart and vascular surgeons will work with your cardiologist, pulmonologist, other specialist or family doctor to determine the best personalized approach for your heart surgery.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Services We Offer
- Minimally invasive and robotic lung procedures
- Treatment of benign and malignant lung diseases
- Esophageal surgery
- Mediastinal lymph node dissections
- Treatment of benign and malignant mediastinal masses
- Treatment of pericardial and bronchogenic cysts
- Aortic surgery
- Treatment of pericardial disorders
Cardiothoracic surgery is never your only treatment from Mercy Health. Our professional clinicians offer preventive cardiac and vascular care, rehabilitation, outpatient follow-up including nutrition services and pain management, as well as non-invasive testing and procedures when appropriate.
Find a Doctor
Cardiothoracic surgeons near you
Find a Location
Our locations that can treat you