Our team at St. Rita’s is committed to caring for your spiritual, emotional and physical health. Our integrated approach to healthcare reflects the rich legacy of the Sisters of Mercy, who opened the hospital in 1918.
Our chaplains are trained spiritual care professionals and integral members of the healthcare team. They represent a variety of religious and cultural backgrounds, and seek to honor and support the unique faith experience of those they serve. They are available and ready to help you and your family.
The follow are examples of the services that we offer to patients, families, and staff members.
- Spiritual and emotional care
- Reduction in anxiety and stress
- Support in grief and loss
- Discover hope, meaning, and purpose
- Discuss your connection with the Divine
- Assistance in making difficult healthcare decisions
- Adjustment to chronic illness
- Short-term pastoral counseling and referrals
Getting in touch with us
There are three ways to contact us
- Ask your healthcare provider to make a referral to Spiritual Care Services
- Contact us directly at 567-204-1688. Please note that this number is a non-emergency contact and the call will be returned within one business day.
- Email at: LimaSpiritualCare@mercy.com. Email will be answered within the next business day, Monday thru Friday
For your well-being
Chaplains are compassionate professionals that are supportive members of the healthcare team. Whether you receive a new diagnosis, difficult prognosis, grieve losses, or experience family and personal needs, we are here to assist you. Chaplain services are no charge to you.
We believe that healing involves the mind, body, and spirit. Because of this belief, we see spiritual care as an integral part of your health and wellness