Behavioral & Mental Health
Mercy Health – Behavioral Health in Lima, OH offers compassionate, personalized care with a range of treatment options for those who are experiencing changes in mental or behavioral health. Our team of licensed professionals and clinical staff uses the most effective, proven treatment protocols to ensure that everyone has access to the best possible care. We make lives better– mind, body and spirit.
For those visiting a patient, visiting hours are: Daily from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Contact the Behavioral Health team at:
Our Services Include:
24-hour crisis and emergency screening
Acute care services
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Intensive Outpatient Program
We also integrate behavioral health consultants, psychiatrists and psychologists into several Mercy Health Physicians’ primary care offices to provide existing patients with convenient, expert care when it’s needed most. Inpatient, outpatient – or somewhere in between – we make everyone feel at home at Mercy Health – Behavioral Health.
Mercy Health – Counseling Services
Mercy Health – Counseling Services provides state-of-the-art diagnostic assessments and evidence-based treatment while working collaboratively with patients to assist them in reaching their goals. We meet our patients’ behavioral health needs with respect to their unique cultural, psychological, emotional and spiritual development.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Academic struggles
- Anxiety in children, adolescents and adults
- Bereavement and loss
- Child behavior issues
- Coping with aging
- Depression in children, adolescents and adults
- Parent-child relationships
- Physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Relationship difficulties
We offer a wide range of services for all ages, including:
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Collaborative care with primary care physicians
- Diagnostic assessment and individualized treatment planning
- Family therapy
- Hispanic counseling program
- Individual therapy for children, adolescents and adults
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy
One of the quickest ways to determine if you have symptoms of depression, anxiety or bi-polar disorder is by taking a free, confidential screening test. You can take the following confidential screening tests online any time: