Temporary Visitor Restrictions
For the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities, we ask that people do not visit our facilities, including senior services and long-term care locations. For mother/baby and pediatric patients, visitors are limited to a designated partner or primary caretaker/guardian (only one at a time). Exceptions will be considered based on end-of-life situations or when a visitor is essential for the patient's emotional well-being and care.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
The award-winning Mercy Health — Perrysburg Hospital Emergency Department is designed to treat patients suffering from a wide range of health issues from strokes and heart attacks, to respiratory distress, head injuries, abdominal pain, sports and orthopedic injuries and more. Patients needing to be admitted to the hospital will be treated, stabilized and transported as appropriate. Perrysburg Hospital is conveniently located just off 1-475 at the corner of Route 25 and Eckel Junction Road and features:
- Award-winning 24/7 full-service emergency room with pediatric exam rooms
- A state-of-the-art surgical center with 24/7 surgery coverage
- 46 private inpatient beds
- Inpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Comprehensive onsite cancer care from the Perrysburg Cancer Center and The Victory Center satellite location
- The Nation’s only mammography SensorySuite
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Laboratory services
- Specialty physician offices
- Outpatient imaging services for MRI, CT, 3-D mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine, Echocardiogram, Stress testing, Digital PET CT *coming Spring 2020
- Cardiac Testing
- Pre-designated landing site for Life Flight Air transport
Mercy Health — Perrysburg Hospital Emergency Department is a department of Mercy Health — St. Vincent Medical Center.