Mercy Health St. Joseph Warren Hospital
Temporary Visitor Restrictions
For the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities, we ask that people do not visit our facilities, including senior services and long-term care locations. For mother/baby and pediatric patients, visitors are limited to a designated partner or primary caretaker/guardian (only one at a time). Exceptions will be considered based on end-of-life situations or when a visitor is essential for the patient's emotional well-being and care.
We recognize that this can be disappointing to our visitors, patients and residents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your family. The health of you and our patients/residents is our top priority.
As Trumbull County's health care leader, Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital wants to make your hospital experience the best it can be. We offer a full range of primary care and extensive diagnostic and therapeutic outpatient services, including the area's most innovative emergency department and most comprehensive cancer center.
Mercy Health St. Joseph Warren Hospital:
- Is the first verified Level III trauma center in Trumbull County and part of the only regional trauma network which includes a Level I Trauma Center at St. Elizabeth in Youngstown.
- Is home to Trumbull County’s most advanced surgical suites with the latest technology and built to today’s design standards.
- Has an innovative Healing Garden that provides a unique destination for patients, visitors and employees to read, rest, meditate and commune with nature. For additional information or details, please contact Administration at 330-841-4017.
- Provides additional emergency, urgent care and minor emergency services in centers located in Andover, Howland and Warren.
- Offers an AOA-accredited internship and residency medical education programs through the Ohio University in internal medicine, family medicine, orthopedic surgery, and emergency medical residency, as well as a traditional rotating internship. The hospital's staff of MDs and DOs exposes students to both allopathic and osteopathic medicine.