Visitors for Emergency Department & Hospitalized Patients:
- Admitted patients may have one (1) support person / family member accompany them.
- The visitor must remain in the patient’s room and contact nursing staff when leaving.
- Patients are allowed one visitor per day.
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Visitors must be older than 15 years of age.
- Potential visitors should review CDC and state health department guidelines if visiting a patient with advanced age and chronic medical conditions and avoid visiting hospital if these apply.
- Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 will not be allowed to have a visitor or support person.
- Visitation or support persons for office visits may vary by provider. Patients are encouraged to check with individual providers to ensure they are clear on their provider’s policy.
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, visitors may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
Free parking is available for our patients and visitors. When available, we also have a shuttle service to and from the parking lot. Please call 513-624-4535 for more information.
Flowers, Packages, and Mail
We welcome flowers and packages for our patients from their loved ones. Please have flowers and other packages sent to the following hospital address:
Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital7500 State RoadCincinnati, Ohio 45255
All mail, packages and flowers addressed to a patient will be delivered to his or her room. Mail received after a discharge will be forwarded to the patient’s home. Florists will be directed to deliver flowers received after discharge to the patient’s home.
Food and Dining
Located on Level 1, the cafeteria is open Mon. through Fri., weekends and holidays:
Breakfast: 6:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Dinner: 3:15 – 6:30 p.m.
Located near the main entrance, the Café serves snacks, beverages and pastries. It is open Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., and weekends, 7 am – 11 a.m.
Vending machines are located in the cafeteria and the Emergency Department waiting area.
Our Gift Shop is located in the Atrium near the main entrance and is open Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sat., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sun., 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
ATM and Banking Services
Two ATM machines are located at the cafeteria entrance.
The hospital is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited on the hospital campus and cannot be used anywhere on our property, including the parking areas.