Visitors for Emergency Department & Hospitalized Patients:
- Admitted patients may have one (1) support person / family member accompany them.
- The visitor must remain in the patient’s room and contact nursing staff when leaving.
- Patients are allowed one visitor per day.
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Visitors must be older than 15 years of age.
- Potential visitors should review CDC and state health department guidelines if visiting a patient with advanced age and chronic medical conditions and avoid visiting hospital if these apply.
- Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 will not be allowed to have a visitor or support person.
- Visitation or support persons for office visits may vary by provider. Patients are encouraged to check with individual providers to ensure they are clear on their provider’s policy.
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, visitors may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
Contact Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital at 513-870-7000.
We offer free valet and parking.
Mercy Health – Fairfield Hospital and Ambulatory Surgery Center
Main Entrance valet: Mon.–Fri. 6:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Ambulatory Surgery Center valet: Mon.–Fri. 5 a.m.–3 p.m.
Free shuttle pick up for self-parking is available Mon.–Fri. 6:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
After 5:30 p.m. Mon.–Fri., please stop at the Information Desk in the main lobby of the hospital to retrieve your keys or call 513-870-7000.
Patient information, patient room numbers and telephone numbers can be found by calling 513-870-7000. It is important to note that each patient has the right to legally opt out of having their information made public; therefore our operators may be limited in what information they can provide.
Parents who deliver their babies at Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital Family Birthing Center have the option to have photos taken of their newborns during their hospital stay. These photos are available online anytime. Click here to log on to view your photos. Parents are provided with personal login information during their hospital stay.
If you wish to contact the Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital Family Birthing Center, please call 513-870-7370.
Flowers, Packages, and Mail
We welcome flowers and packages for our patients from their loved ones. You can purchase flowers and gifts in our hospital Gift Shop or you can use an outside vendor of your choice. Contact the Mercy Health — Fairfield Hospital Gift Shop at 513-870-7077.
If you send items to our hospital for a patient, please be sure to send to the address below and include their name (floor and room number if possible) and we will be happy to deliver these items to the patient in his or her room.*
Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
3000 Mack Road
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
All mail, packages and flowers addressed to patients will be delivered to their room. Mail received after patient leaves the hospital will be forwarded to the patient’s home if the patient provides us with this information. Florists will be directed to deliver flowers to a patient's home if the patients has already left the hospital.
* NOTE: Patients in the intensive care unit (ICU) or cardiovascular unit (CVU) are not able to receive plants or flowers for safety reasons. Critically ill patients have a lot of work to do in the healing process. Their immune systems are already working hard to fight infection and heal damaged tissue. Plants and flowers can sometimes carry insects and germs into the environment that may further stress your loved one's immune system.
Food and Dining
Located on Level 1, the cafeteria is open 7 days a week, weekends and holidays.
Mon.–Fri. 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Sat. and Sun. 7:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Located just off the Main Lobby across from the Gift Shop, the Copy Shop serves snacks, beverages and pastries and is open Mon. through Fri., 7:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. No weekend hours available.
Vending machines are located on the lower level (level 1) across from the Cafeteria, on the Main Level near the Emergency Department waiting area, as well as in the Ambulatory Surgery Center (Main Level) across from the Elevators.
Our Gift Shop is located in the main lobby of the hospital, just left of the front desk.
Gift Shop Phone Number: 513-870-7077
Gift Shop Hours
Mon.–Fri. 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
Sat. 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sun. Noon–4:00 p.m.
ATM and Banking Services
ATM machines are located inside the hospital in the following locations:
- Main lobby next to the Gift Shop
- Lower level (first floor) by the cafeteria and main elevators
The hospital is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited on the hospital campus and cannot be used anywhere on our property, including the parking areas.