Temporary Visitor Restrictions
- No visitors with Emergency Department patients
- 2 parents/guardians with a child
- One visitor when patient has received a life-threatening diagnosis (i.e. advanced cancer diagnosis)
- Community clergy/spiritual support (at patients request only)
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, they may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
Send a Get Well Greeting Online
With this free service of on-line greeting cards, Mercy Healths makes it easy to send words of cheer and encouragement to loved ones while they are still in the hospital. An on-line greetings can be sent to any inpatient currently admitted at Mercy Health – Springfield Regional Medical Center, Mercy Health – Urbana Hospital, or Mercy Health – McAuley Senior Living.