Temporary Visitor Restrictions
The following visitor restrictions are currently in place for the health and safety of our patients and community.
Two (2) Visitors ONLY
- Procedural / outpatient testing
- Admitted patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- Emergency Department patients
- ICU (limited to 2 hours)
COVID Positive Patients ONLY
- Visitors will coordinate with care delivery team
No Visitor Restriction
- Mother/baby and NICU
- End-of-life situations or when essential for well-being and care (exceptions could apply in this situation)
- Community clergy/spiritual support
People with signs and symptoms of illness are not permitted to visit
- Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches
*We recommend people who are at high risk for severe illness (e.g., older adults, those with serious underlying conditions) do not visit at this time.
- Visiting hours are 7am – 8pm Monday through Sunday.
Visitors should report directly to the patient room and are encouraged to remain in the room during entire visit.
- Café and coffee shop are open to visitors. Please return to patient’s room immediately after checking out.
- Gift shop and retail pharmacy are open to visitors
- Visitors are not permitted to congregate in common areas (main lobby, surgery lobby, café seating area, etc.).
- Visitors will be monitored for compliance of visitation guidelines and may be asked to leave if they are not following them appropriately.
- For your safety and the safety of others, all patients, visitors and associates must wear a mask correctly covering their nose.
- Please practice social distancing: Keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and others. Please be aware of and follow spacing recommendations, such and tape markings and chairs spaced apart.
- Please wash your hands. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If unavailable, use hand sanitizer.
Send a Get Well Greeting Online
With this free service of on-line greeting cards, Mercy Healths makes it easy to send words of cheer and encouragement to loved ones while they are still in the hospital. An on-line greetings can be sent to any inpatient currently admitted at Mercy Health – Springfield Regional Medical Center, Mercy Health – Urbana Hospital, or Mercy Health – McAuley Senior Living.