High-quality, compassionate senior care from Mercy Health
Mercy McAuley Center provides quality skilled, intermediate, rehabilitative and Alzheimer’s/dementia care in a comfortable, attractive environment that residents call home. Attached to Mercy Memorial Hospital, McAuley Center offers residents the added security of nearby, quality medical services. McAuley Center is the first nursing home in Champaign County to build a facility designed specifically for the care of Alzheimer’s/dementia residents.
Services We Offer
Mercy McAuley Center offers comprehsive, compassionate skilled nursing services including:
- Skilled and intermediate care
- Comprehensive rehabilitative services available for short- and long-term stays
- Respite care
- Spiritual care program, with chapel services and Bible studies
- Extensive activities program
- Courtyard for outdoor activities, including gardening
- Bird aviaries
- Beauty/barber shop
- Library, including large print books and books on tape
The Sister Marie Lipps Pavilion at Mercy McAuley Center:
- A 29-bed facility designed specifically for the comfort and security of residents with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia-related conditions
- Staff is specially trained in Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Secure and safe facility with enclosed patio and walkway
- Alzheimer’s support group for families
- Specialized activities program
Mercy McAuley Center is home to our residents. We welcome family, friends and other visitors at any time of the day. Our main doors are locked after 9 p.m. and reopen at 6:30 a.m. If you would like to visit your loved one during these hours, please ring the bell outside our main entrance and staff will assist you.
Rooms are available for gatherings with friends and family at no charge. You can inquire or make reservations at the front desk or by calling (937) 484-6120.
We understand that pets are special to our residents, so we encourage their visits as well. If you choose to bring a pet, we ask they be on a leash and that their immunizations are up to date.
We encourage you to stop by for a tour of the facility for your anticipated admission needs. If you would like to schedule a tour or discuss reservations, contact Admissions at (937) 207-3986.