Mercy Health — Home Infusion, Lima can serve the home infusion and enteral needs of any patients in throughout northwest Ohio. Home infusion accepts most major insurance plans including Medicare Parts B and D and Medicaid. We will work with you and your insurance company to obtain the best coverage possible for these services.
Home Infusion Services:
- Convenient in-home delivery and refill process for patients
- Coordination with referral sources, home health agencies, and your physician
- Intravenous therapies such as: anti-emetics, antibiotics, antifungals, hydration, pain management, and catheter maintenance
- Specialty and miscellaneous medications such as: Aralast/Glassia, steroid injections, and hormone injections
- Nutrition support: enteral and parenteral (TPN) products, pumps and supplies
- Infusion pumps and supplies
- Certified sterile medication compounding compliant with highest safety standards
- 24 hour on-call pharmacy staff to provide the benefit of their knowledge and expertise to you and your caregivers
Our experienced and professional pharmacy team oversees patients’ medical care including developing an individualized plan of care, monitoring for adverse drug effects, drug interactions, laboratory results, clinical dosing, and progress towards goals of therapy.
Home infusion therapy may be the alternative that will help you or your loved one on the road to better health. For more information, contact us at 419-226-9597 for a personal phone consultation.