Mercy Health - Behavioral Health Institute: Working Together Toward Wellness
At Mercy Health - Behavioral Health Institute, we use a patient-centered, team approach to meet the diverse needs of our patient population. With compassion, knowledge and respect, we assist you in fulfilling your goals toward recovery and improving your quality of life.
We are family focused and flexible. Our dedicated and highly trained staff empowers patients and families during treatment and afterward, when close collaboration with community support is so important.
Who benefits from our Behavioral Health Services?
If you are experiencing any of the following thoughts and feelings, Mercy Health - Behavioral Health Institute is here to offer help and hope:
Inability to cope
For more information, please call Mercy Health - Behavioral Health Institute at 440-960-3380.
Services we offer include
- Crisis intervention and emergency screening
- Inpatient services for adults of all ages
- Chemical dependency assessments and referrals
- Community resources to ensure continuity of care
- Partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient program