Family-centered pediatric care
At Mercy, we provide care for children from birth to young adulthood. Our family-centered approach includes preventative care and promoting wellness in addition to expert care for general childhood illness, surgery, chronic conditions and developmental disabilities.
We work every day to deliver the best care to our patients and peace of mind to their families.
- Childbirth, delivery and parenting programs at the Mercy Birthing Center
- Pediatricians and family medicine physicians located throughout Lorain County for well child visits, immunizations and ongoing care
- Rainbow pediatric emergency services, providing children with access to renowned Rainbow pediatric specialists and care protocols
- Pediatric therapy including speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Pediatric surgical services, from pre-operative care in the Mercy surgery unit to recovery and post-op care
- Pediatric tours to help ease fear in children and their families prior to surgery