Expert care for you and your family right in Lorain County
Mercy primary care providers (PCP) include family and internal medicine providers and are long-term partners in your health. Our team provides patient-centered care that is practiced with a sense of warmth, compassion and expertise that comes from knowing our communities and understanding our patients.
Our family and internal medicine providers emphasize the preventive care that keeps patients out of the hospital, including screenings and wellness strategies that help keep chronic diseases such as diabetes from leading to more serious health problems. Patients can access our care at one of our practice sites, or by phone, tele-health or online.
Mercy Health Physicians primary care providers offer:
- A strong network of providers throughout Lorain County
- Convenient hours including weekend and evening hours
- Walk-in care at Mercy Ready Care locations
- Easy access to Mercy’s system of highly skilled specialists and services
- Electronic medical records to streamline care