Mercy Rehabilitation Services offer a comprehensive program of services designed to treat a wide variety of injuries, illnesses or developmental delays. From our inpatient rehabilitation program in Lorain to our wide range of outpatient therapies in Amherst, Avon, North Ridgeville and Oberlin, compassion and kindness are the hallmarks of all of our programs.
We’ve been serving the Lorain County community for over 30 years, so our licensed therapists understand your needs. The goal is to ensure that you reach your highest potential for an improved quality of life. Plus, by providing both in and outpatient therapies, we can offer a smooth transition for patients when necessary.
- Acute inpatient rehabilitation program—physical , occupational, speech and recreational therapy
- Outpatient rehabilitation therapies—physical, occupational, speech
- Pediatric rehabilitation –physical, occupational and speech, from infant to age 18
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
Sub-specialty programs include:
- Balance disorder therapy (also called vestibular disorder therapy)
- Speech therapy
- Orthopaedic therapy
- Lymphedema treatment and education
- Hand therapy
Mercy Rehabilitation Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Our locations in Amherst, Avon, North Ridgeville and Oberlin have hours that accommodate your busy schedule.
To find out more, please call 440-960-3400.