For residents of Clark and Champaign counties:
In order to best serve our Clark and Champaign County communities, Mercy Health has partnered with both Clark County and Champaign County health districts to provide COVID-19 vaccines for Ohioans, as identified in the State of Ohio’s vaccine distribution plan.
As they receive vaccine from the state, the county health districts will begin scheduling COVID-19 vaccination appointments for those identified in the State of Ohio’s vaccine distribution guidelines.
For detailed phase information please visit the Ohio Department of Health website.
Schedule a Vaccine
If you qualify for the vaccine, use the below weblinks to register and then schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
For patients who live in Clark County:
Clark County Combined Health District and Mercy Health are partnering to administer vaccines at one location at the Upper Valley Mall, by appointment only. Residents are encouraged to sign up for alerts from the health department at www.ccchd.com or call 937-717-2439.
Valid identification and insurance information will be collected. No one will be turned away due to insurance status.
- Rocking Horse Community Health Center, located at 651 S. Limestone St. in Springfield will be offering the vaccine by appointment only during varied hours. Rocking Horse patients will take priority. Valid identification and insurance information will be collected. No one will be turned away due to insurance status. To schedule your vaccine appointment, call 927-525-4521.
- The New Carlisle Community Health Center located at 106 N. Main St. in New Carlisle. Call 937-667-1122 to schedule an appointment.
- Springfield-area Kroger pharmacy locations — 2728 East Main Street, 965 North Bechtle Avenue, and 2989 Derr Road — will also be offering the vaccine. Kroger customers are encouraged to visit www.kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine or call a COVID-19 vaccine helpline at 866-211-5320 for the latest information on vaccine availability in our area and to schedule.
For patients who live in Champaign County:
Please visit www.champaignhd.com. This page has an online registration form for vaccinations, as well as a downloadable form you can fill out and drop off at the Champaign Health District.
Depending on which brand of COVID-19 vaccine you receive, you may receive a single-dose or you may need to return to the same location for a second dose.
- The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- For the Pfizer vaccine, now called Comirnaty, your second shot will be scheduled as close as possible to 21 days after the first shot.
- For the Moderna vaccine, your second shot will be scheduled as close as possible to 28 days after the first shot.