As we receive vaccine from the state, Mercy Health is scheduling COVID-19 vaccination appointments for those identified in the State of Ohio’s vaccine distribution guidelines.
Currently Eligible to Schedule
All Ohioans, 12 years of age and older.
- With parental or legal guardian consent, individuals ages 12-17 will be eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine, now called Comirnaty, which is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for use in people younger than 18.
For detailed phase information please visit the Ohio Department of Health website.
Schedule a Vaccine
Appointments are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
New and existing patients can now reserve their vaccine by making their appointment online.
If you have trouble finding an appointment or if you prefer to speak to one of our service experts, you can call the Mercy Health COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 866-624-0366, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment or to get additional information about the Mercy Health locations which are offering the COVID-19 vaccine.
Depending on which brand of COVID-19 vaccine you receive, you may receive a single-dose or you may need to return to the same location for a second dose.
- The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- For the Pfizer vaccine, now called Comirnaty, your second shot will be scheduled as close as possible to 21 days after the first shot.
- For the Moderna vaccine, your second shot will be scheduled as close as possible to 28 days after the first shot.
At this time we are unable to guarantee whether you will receive the J&J, Moderna or Pfizer vaccine until you arrive at your appointment.
What to bring to your appointment
You will need to bring the following items to your appointment:
- A mask (if you do not have a mask, one will be provided)
- Form of identification
- Insurance card
- An attestation form is available for you to print and complete prior to your appointment.
Patients visiting our Mercy Health Physicians practices and clinics are encouraged to come without visitors, but one person will be allowed to accompany the patient to a visit if needed to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of care plans discussed at the visit or to support physical needs of the patient.
In partnership with the Lucas County Health department, Mercy Health has set-up limited COVID-19 vaccine availability within our St. Vincent, St. Anne and St. Charles hospitals. If after calling the above hotline above you learn that there is no additional availability, call 800-650-4357 to learn about availability at these locations. Visit lucascountyhealth.com for more information.
Canceling your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
To cancel a confirmed appointment, please log-in to your MyChart account or call 866-624-0366 and press three.