Stephen Feagins, MD Presenting at Clermont Chamber of Commerce’s “Caregiver 101: How to Help Your Loved One Age Gracefully”
Mercy Health - Cincinnati which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that Stephen Feagins, MD, Vice President of Medical Affairs for Mercy Health – Anderson and Clermont Hospitals, will present at a special event hosted by the Clermont Chamber of Commerce and Clermont Hospital.
Titled “Caregiver 101: How to Help Your Loved One Age Gracefully,” the free event takes place from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 4 at Clermont Hospital’s Minning Hall. The hospital is located at 3000 Hospital Drive in Batavia, OH 45103.
The educational event will give caregivers the tools they need to help the senior in their life age gracefully. Including a testimonial from an Alzheimer's caregiver, healthy aging from the physician's perspective and details on the many options for healthy aging that Clermont County has to offer seniors and their families.
The agenda runs as follows:
- 9 a.m. - Breakfast buffet
- 9:45 a.m. - Session One: Healthy Aging from a Provider's Perspective - Stephen Feagins MD, VP of Medical Affairs, Mercy Health – Anderson and Clermont Hospital
- 10:20 a.m. - Session Two: Keeping Seniors Healthy, Active and Engaged - Pam Burton, Group Exercise Instructor and Personal Trainer, YMCA and Jennifer Harcourt, Communications and Development Manager, Clermont Senior Services
- 11:20 a.m. - Break/snacks
- 11:45 a.m. - Session Three: What I Learned from Caring for My Mom - Amy Neuzil, LMT, Author
- 12:30 p.m. - Conclusion
Registration is free. Please call Joy Lytle at 513-576-5006 or visit http://clermontchamber.com/registrationcalendar/#id=1288&cid=243&wid=301&type=Cal to reserve your spot.