Mobile mammography scheduled Dec. 7 at Huntington Bank
Early detection saves lives. That’s why Community Mercy Health Partners will have a mobile mammography unit at Huntington Bank’s main branch, 5 W. North St., on Wednesday, Dec. 7, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Did you know?
• 1 in 8 U.S. women will develop breast cancer in her lifetime.
• About 85% will occur in women who have no family history.
• Breast cancer affects every age, race and socioeconomic status.
• Mammography is the best screening tool for early detection.
The mobile unit offers:
• No-cost screenings for eligible patients, sponsored by Susan G. Komen, Columbus
• Quality screenings that only take about 15 minutes
• A staff of experienced, female technicians
• Easy scheduling
Make your appointment today by calling 1-855-PINK123 (1-855-746-5123).
Community Mercy Health Partners provides the mobile mammography unit with help from: Susan G. Komen, Columbus, the Community Mercy Foundation, and Huntington Bank.