Mercy Health extends the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the poor and under-served.
Mercy Health Core Values
Mercy Health demonstrates behaviors reflecting its core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, service, and sacredness of life.
Together, Mercy Health Commits to:
- Compassion: Our commitment to serve with mercy and tenderness.
- Excellence: Our commitment to be the best in the quality of our services and the stewardship of our resources.
- Human Dignity: Our commitment to value the diversity of all persons and to be respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Justice: Our commitment to act with integrity, honesty and truthfulness.
- Sacredness of Life: Our commitment to reverence all life and creation.
- Service: Our commitment to respond to those in need.