Behavioral Health Services
Mercy Health - Behavioral Health Institute
Compassionate Behavioral Healthcare Close to Home
We’re true partners in behavioral healthcare and recovery. Our team offers a full spectrum of services. We work together to keep patients, their families and their other caregivers informed and involved. Inpatient, outpatient—or somewhere in between—we make everyone feel at home.
We offer help and hope for:
- Appetite problems
- Inability to cope
- Problems concentrating
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- 24-hour crisis and emergency screening is available in our Behavioral Access Center. A treatment plan is started immediately.
- Acute care services are provided in our state-of-the-art, 90-bed facility staffed by highly trained professionals. Treatment includes group psychotherapy, medication management, psycho-educational groups, relapse prevention strategies and recreational activities.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) treats people who need intensive therapy, but who are able to sleep at home. The program is offered six hours a day, five days a week— with up to 20 therapy sessions per week.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is uniquely designed for people who need more therapeutic care than outpatient psychotherapy provides, but less intensive than PHP or inpatient services. The program offers individual and group therapy 10-12 hours per week. As treatment progresses, patients are referred to our outpatient clinic.
- Outpatient clinic offers weekday appointments, per clinician availability. Services include chemical dependence assessments, mental health assessments, individual and group psychotherapy.
Mercy Health - Behavioral Health Institute offers:
- 90 beds
- 4 inpatient units
- Exercise Area
- Sensory Room
For more information call: 419-696-8800
Mercy Health Behavioral Health Institute at St. Charles Hospital
2600 Navarre Avenue
Oregon, OH 43616