Compassionate, high-quality healthcare for Youngstown
As Trumbull County's health care leader, Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital wants to make your hospital experience the best it can be. We offer a full range of primary care and extensive diagnostic and therapeutic outpatient services, including the area's most innovative emergency department and most comprehensive cancer center.
Mercy Health St. Joseph Warren Hospital:
- Is the first verified Level III trauma center in Trumbull County and part of the only regional trauma network which includes a Level I Trauma Center at St. Elizabeth in Youngstown.
- Is home to Trumbull County’s most advanced surgical suites with the latest technology and built to today’s design standards.
- Has an innovative Healing Garden that provides a unique destination for patients, visitors and employees to read, rest, meditate and commune with nature. For additional information or details, please contact Administration at 330-841-4017.
- Provides additional emergency, urgent care and minor emergency services in centers located in Andover, Howland and Warren.
- Offers an AOA-accredited internship and residency medical education programs through the Ohio University in internal medicine, family medicine, orthopedic surgery, and emergency medical residency, as well as a traditional rotating internship. The hospital's staff of MDs and DOs exposes students to both allopathic and osteopathic medicine.
More information about our services and locations is available through the links on the left or the buttons below. If you have any questions, please contact us.