Fairfield Pelvic Health Awareness Seminar
Did you know both men and women can be affected by pelvic health issues?
- Up to 60 percent of men, after prostate removal, experience urinary leakage
- Up to 75 percent of both men and women experience myofascial pelvic pain that affects their daily life.
- While childbirth affects the likelihood of pelvic floor issues, up to 13 percent of women who have never given birth experience pelvic health dysfunction.
- 50 percent of female athletes experience incontinence during sports participation
- Up 49 percent of chronic lumbar back pain may include pelvic floor dysfunction
- Over 30 percent of both men and women may experience pain or dysfunction with sexual activity
Mercy Health has a wide array of rehabilitation and personal training services, including specialized physical therapy for patients experiencing pelvic health issues
To learn more, attend a July 28 Pelvic Health Awareness Seminar to learn what Mercy Health can do for you.