I joined Mercy in 2019 and work in the walk-in clinics. I am originally from Cincinnati but completed my MD and Family Medicine residency training at the University of Toledo. I am happily married and have several fur babies. I have many hobbies/interests, a few of which include, gardening, crocheting, exploring parks with my dog and working out.
The University of Toledo College of Medicine Internship/Residency, Family Medicine, 2019
The University of Toledo College of Medicine Medical School, 2016
AB Family Medicine-General Board Certification
Find Locations Near You
Information is subject to change without notice. Please contact your insurance provider for confirmation.
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Medicare & Medicaid Dual Eligibles
- Aetna Medicare Advantage ACO
- Aetna Whole Health ACO
- Anthem Commercial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MI
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage ACO
- Buckeye AmBetter Exchange
- Buckeye Medicaid
- Buckeye Medicare
- Bureau of Workers Comp-Ohio
- CareSource Exchange
- CareSource Medicaid
- CareSource Medicare Advantage
- CareSource MyCare Duals
- Coventry First Health
- Devoted Health Medicare Advantage
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage ACO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Medicaid MI
- Medicaid OH
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Health Exchange
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Medicare Advantage
- Medicare MI
- Medicare OH
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Marketplace
- Molina Ohio Medicaid
- Molina Ohio Medicare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio Health Group
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Paramount Advantage
- Quality Care Partners PPO
- Reliance Medicare Advantage
- Self Pay
- SummaCare Commercial
- SummaCare Exchange
- SummaCare Medicare Advantage
- TRICARE Select-Humana Military
- United Commercial
- United Medicaid
- United Medicare
- United Medicare Advantage ACO
- United VA Community Care Network
- Wellcare Meridian Medicaid
- Wellcare Meridian MI Medicare Advantage
Ratings & Reviews
We believe in your choice to find the best care possible. With that in mind, it’s important to us that you have all the information you need readily available when considering making an appointment. We think it’s key that you understand how the Patient Satisfaction Rating works. Learn more about our survey process.
|1 2 >|
The doctor was helpful in treating me.
The dr listened to me and answered all of my questions without making me feel as if my questions were stupid.
Provider include my son in the plan and decisions. Make sure he understand the plan. Asked him if he had any questions.
Dr. Seemed very concerned for my daughter, I'm pretty sure she gave her more than enough medicine to make sure she clears right up.
She was very thorough and was genuinely concerned about my problem and offered appropriate treatment options. She was caring and knowledgeable in her approach
The doctor was great!
She was very attentive and explained options.
The doctor was very friendly and listened to my issues. She was very professional and did not act like she was in a hurry like most places