I joined Milford Family Medicine in 2016 and provide primary care services to adult patients.I am married and my hobbies include traveling, cooking and hiking.
- Age Groups Seen
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Graduate School, Nurse Practitioner, Family Medicine, 2015
AA Nurse Practitioners-Family NP Board Certification
Find Locations Near You
Information is subject to change without notice. Please contact your insurance provider for confirmation.
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Medicare & Medicaid Dual Eligibles
- Aetna Medicare Advantage ACO
- Aetna Whole Health ACO
- Anthem Commercial
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage ACO
- Buckeye AmBetter Exchange
- Buckeye Medicaid
- Buckeye Medicare
- CareSource Exchange
- CareSource Medicaid
- CareSource Medicare Advantage
- CareSource MyCare Duals
- Coventry First Health
- Direct Health Connect
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage ACO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Medicaid OH
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Health Exchange
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Medicare Advantage
- Medicare OH
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Marketplace
- Molina Ohio Medicaid
- Molina Ohio Medicare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio Health Group
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Paramount Advantage
- Quality Care Partners PPO
- Self Pay
- TRICARE Prime-Humana Military
- United Commercial
- United Medicaid
- United Medicare
- United Medicare Advantage ACO
- United VA Community Care Network
- USA MCO
- Wellcare Meridian MI Medicare Advantage
Ratings & Reviews
We believe in your choice to find the best care possible. With that in mind, it’s important to us that you have all the information you need readily available when considering making an appointment. We think it’s key that you understand how the Patient Satisfaction Rating works. Learn more about our survey process.
|1 2 >|
She did a very good.
explain things to me that I understood more.
Great confidence in Brittany.
Brittany let me explain in detail the problems I was having, IE: The pain, where it was, what triggered it, the intensity of it, what might momentally alliviate, etc. I call this great bedside manners, someone who is really concerned and wanting to help.
Brittany Clark NP. is an excellent practitioner
Dr. makes me feel comfortable & important!
I'm very happy with my experience and would recommend this care provider.